Friday, July 1, 2011

hello world

new to this...there may be other Fat Bastids out there - If so, my apologies. On the other hand, there are a LOT of fat bastids out there, if you know what I mean.

This will be a first hand account of my inglorious and shabby self, and the measures I am taking to change my life - that is, my personal Voyage of Change.

This will not be a blog where I publish a witty sentence or two, and post a link to something I think is cool. This is me, my deepest thoughts and raw, ugly truths, and if you don't give a rat's ass, that's fine with me, don't fucking read it.

As you may have noticed, you may run into some salty, lockerroom-ish language now and then. The real world is a gritty, messy place, and I tend to call 'em as I see 'em. If you can't deal with rather crude, adult type language, go here;

www.disney.com

they can entertain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment